2017 Miss Suwanee Pageant Application
2017 Miss Suwanee Pageant Application
Date of Application: _____________________________________________________
Contestant Name: _______________________________________________________
Contestant Age: ________________ Date of Birth: _____________________________
Contestant Address: _____________________________________________________
City: _____________________________ State: ________ Zip Code: ______________
Best Contact Phone Number: ( __) __________________________________________
Contestant Email: _______________________________________________________
Parent/Guardian Email (if under 18): ________________________________________
Parent/Guardian Name(s): ________________________________________________
I WAS REFERRED BY: ____________________________________________________
(please indicate if you were referred by a 2017 MSP contestant.
Please be sure to fill in their complete name)
2017 PAGEANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
2017 SINGLE ENTRY DIVISIONS
Entry Fee* $65.00 ______
*Entry Fees are for ALL Single Entry Category Divisions (Not Including Survivor Division)
CANCER SURVIVOR ENTRY
(FIRST 10 Verified Entries) $0.00_________
TOTAL SINGLE ENTRY DIVISIONS: $____________
2017 PARTNER CATEGORIES
ENTRY FEE $60.00 ______
Please mark your entry choice with "X"
__ Father / Son
Contestant Age(s): ________________
2017 OPTIONAL CATEGORIES
MOST PHOTOGENIC (judged by age division) $10.00 ________
1 photo per entrant, 8x10, Color or Black & White
- Make sure your photo is CLEARLY marked with name, division and age of contestant.
- Photos will NOT BE RETURNED
NOTE: Other “OPTIONAL CATEGORIES” are non-paid entry categories and are:
MOST REFERRALS for the 2017 Pageant &
SPIRIT OF SUWANEE AWARD (Contestants Choice)
TOTAL PARTNER/ OPTIONAL CATEGORIES: $________
2017 PAGEANT TICKETING INFORMATION
Pageant Tickets will be available online at the www.MissSuwaneePageant.com website (until February 1, 2017)
PRE-SALE TICKETS are: $3.00 for Adults (children under 3 - FREE)
After February 1, 2017
Tickets will ONLY be available at the DOOR and are CASH ONLY $5.00 for ADULTS (children under 3 – FREE)
2017 Miss Suwanee Pageant Contestant Incentives
TO PURCHASE TICKETS CLICK THIS LINK
Each 2017 paid contestant entry will receive:
- A custom designed, 2017 Miss Suwanee Pageant rhinestone tote bag - from Bling It
- A Special Product Code for specially priced, custom designed 2017 Miss Suwanee Pageant flip flops - from Bella K
- Discounts & Gift Certificates to local businesses
- And More!
- I hereby certify that the pageant directors (or anyone associated with the pageant) are not responsible for property damage, lost items or personal injury before, during or after the pageant or at any pageant events. All contestants assume responsibility for their own property.
- I also understand that the all of the judge’s decisions are final and will not be disputed.
- I certify that I understand all of the Miss Suwanee rules and regulations and will conduct good sportsmanship before, during and after the pageant.
- I understand that anyone conducting themselves in an unsportsmanlike manner will be asked to leave the pageant and the contestant will be disqualified without refund.
- All participants give The Miss Suwanee Pageant Director permission to use any photos, images or video of them taken at rehearsals, pre-pageant events, post-pageant events and day of pageant in Miss Suwanee Pageant marketing, advertising, promotion, sponsor event, title holder event or any form of social media outlets.
- NO CHECKS will be accepted for any 2017 ENTRY FEES all fees will be paid through PayPal invoice or through PayPal on the www.MissSuwaneePageant.com site.
- CHECKS MAY BE submitted for fundraising donations gathered by the contestants and need to be made out to: NGHS – Relay for Life and turned into Pageant Director: DeAnna Emborski (or appointed staff) at the mandatory Miss Suwanee Pageant boot camp date in January 2017. Donations gathered after that date must be submitted to Pageant Director: DeAnna Emborski – 225 Beech Tree Hollow. Sugar Hill, GA 30518 - NO LATER THAN February 15, 2017 to be counted toward overall highpoint winner selections!
* PLEASE NOTE that the pageant cannot be responsible for the proper delivery of mail services by due dates, if you feel it may not make it in time please contact the pageant director to discuss options to ensure proper delivery by deadline dates.
ENTRY FEES, Donations, etc. (Once submitted to the Miss Suwanee Pageant) are NON-REFUNDABLE – NO EXCEPTIONS
I understand that the 2017 pageant is a jeans and BLACK t-shirt/ shirt pageant and that I have read (and understand) the attire changes/ requirements. Any contestant not in compliance with the 2017 Miss Suwanee Pageant attire guidelines will either be asked to change their attire or (if unable to do so) will not be eligible to compete onstage.
Contestant Signature _________________________________
Guardian Signature __________________________________
Email completed forms to:
Submit Photo to:
- Submit Entry form and request to be PayPal billed (be sure to indicate which email you want the request to be sent to in the email)
- Go online to www.MissSuwaneePageant.com and go to “Enter The 2017 Pageant” page. You WILL NEED to choose all of the specific categories you are entering and place them in the shopping cart.
Once payment is received you will get a receipt via PayPal and additional information for 2017