2017 Miss Suwanee Pageant Rules & Information
Rules and Regulations
1. Judging decisions and scores are final!
2. Talking with any the Judges while they are judging is strictly prohibited. If any family, friends of contestant or the contestants themselves are caught violating this, the contestant will be disqualified.
2. Good sportsmanship is required at all times. Failure to show good sportsmanship (including parents and guests) will result in disqualifications of the contestant concerning without refund and forfeiture of any and all awards received. This includes after the pageant.
3. All registrations/entry fees are non-refundable.
4. All paperwork and entry Fees are subject to a deadline and due dates. Any contestant who fails to meet the proper deadlines and/or due dates will be ineligible to compete. EARLY BIRD PRICING ENDS 1/1/2017 11:59 PM
5. The 2017 Miss Suwanee director reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone that we feel may be a security risk. This is inclusive of all pageant events.
6. The 2017 Miss Suwanee director and the host building are not responsible for loss ~ due to injury incurred at (or in travel to and from) the pageant. We are also not responsible for any thefts that may occur.
7. The Miss Suwanee Pageant requires high moral standards: therefore any contestant or winner caught engaged in such acts as drinking/drugs smoking, inappropriate social media photos, videos, discussions etc. will be immediately disqualified (or asked to resign his or her title) at the discretion of the director and will forfeit any prizes received/owed. Any winner who is asked to resign their title must return the Miss Suwanee crown and banner in acceptable condition or they will be financially responsible for replacing the items.
8. Photogenic competition is strictly optional and will be judged by a separate panel of judges. Scores will not be shared with other judges or have any influence or bearing on other categories contestant is being judged in.
9. All participants give The Miss Suwanee Pageant Director permission to use any photos, images or video of them taken at rehearsals, prepageant events, post-pageant events and day of pageant in Miss Suwanee Pageant marketing, advertising, promotion, sponsor event, title holder event or any form of social media outlets.
10. Judges score sheets will not be given to any contestant, parent, or guest.
11. I certify that I understand all of the Miss Suwanee rules and regulations and will conduct good sportsmanship before, during and after the pageant.
12. NO CHECKS will be accepted for any 2017 ENTRY FEES all fees will be paid through PayPal invoice or through PayPal on the www.MissSuwaneePageant.com site.
13. CHECKS MAY BE submitted for fundraising donations gathered by the contestants and need to be made out to: NGHS – Relay for Life and turned into Pageant Director: DeAnna Emborski (or appointed staff) at the mandatory Miss Suwanee Pageant boot camp date in January 2017.
14. Donations gathered after that date must be submitted to Pageant Director: DeAnna Emborski – 225 Beech Tree Hollow. Sugar Hill, GA 30518 - NO LATER THAN February 15, 2017 to be counted toward overall highpoint RELAY ROYALTY winner selections!
* PLEASE NOTE that the pageant cannot be responsible for the proper delivery of mail services by due dates, if you feel it may not make it in time please contact the pageant director to discuss options to ensure proper delivery by deadline dates
15. I understand that the 2017 pageant is a jeans and BLACK t-shirt/ shirt pageant and that I have read (and understand) the attire changes/ requirements. Any contestant not in compliance with the 2017 Miss Suwanee Pageant attire guidelines will either be asked to change their attire or (if unable to do so) will not be eligible to compete onstage.
16. The overall HIGH-POINT or 2017 Relay Royalty winner may only have ONE crowning title. If that person also scored highest in their age division category then the next highest scoring person in the age division will be declared the single entry category age group winner. Relay Royalty winner must be entered in a single division entry category to be eligible for the overall high-point title.
AGAIN: ENTRY FEES, Donations, etc. (Once submitted to the Miss Suwanee Pageant) are NON-REFUNDABLE NO EXCEPTIONS!
ALL WINNERS MUST REMAIN AT THE THEATER FOR PHOTOS AFTER THE PAGEANT IS OVER!